Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC NDA 1 2021 notification on 30th December 2020. All interested and eligible candidates can check all details mentioned in the official notification and apply online.
This year UPSC has released a total of 400 vacancies for the UPSC NDA 1 2021 exam.
In this post, we are sharing the step by step process about how to submit the UPSC NDA 1 online application form 2021 and apply online.
UPSC NDA 1 online application form 2021 Important dates
Check below all important dates related to the UPSC NDA 1 online application form 2021.
|Notification release date||30th December 2020|
|Starting of UPSC NDA online application form apply online process||30th December 2020|
|Last date to Apply Online for UPSC NDA 1 2021||19th January 2021|
|Application form withdrawal date||27th January to 2nd February 2021|
|Date of the exam||18th April 2021|
How to Apply online and fill the NDA 1 2021 application form?
Candidates can apply for UPSC NDA Exam by visiting the official website only.
Candidates will have to pay Rs 100 application fee. SC/ST candidates are exempted from the fees. Fee can be paid by either net banking or by depositing the money directly in to SBI bank through “Pay by Cash” mode.
NDA 1 2021 application form has already been released by UPSC on 30th December 2020 and the last date to submit the online application form is 19th January 2021.
Please have a look at the below-mentioned steps to fill the NDA application form.
- Step #1: Visit the UPSC NDA official website and click on the link for NDA online applications.
- Step #2: Candidates Registration. Complete the part-I of the registration process by providing all the details asked in the online form.
- Step #3: Now complete Part II of the application process. In this part, candidates will have to provide personal details, basic details, and contact details.
- Step #4: Upload the scanned images of necessary documents like photograph and signature.
- Photograph: Upload a Scanned photograph in JPG format. The size of the file must be less than 40 kb and greater than 20 kb and resolution must be 140-pixel height by 110-pixel width.
- Signature: Upload scanned signature in JPG format. The size of each file must be less than 20 kb and greater than 10 kb and resolution 110-pixel height by 140-pixel width.
- Step #5: Finally make the payment to complete the submission of the NDA Application form successfully.
- Candidates can pay the NDA Application fee through online SBI net banking or by cash via SBI Bank challan or through credit card/debit card.
- To pay the fee in cash, the candidate should take a printout of the challan generated online after completion of registration. The candidate can go to the nearest SBI branch for depositing the fee after 24 hours of the generation of Challan.
Check UPSC NDA exam all other details at the linked article.