UP Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has released the notification regarding the SUPTET TET exam for UP Assistant Teacher & Headmaster in Junior High School of Uttar Pradesh. The advertisement for the SUPER TET 2020 (Super Teacher Eligibility Test) will be going to release on 3 Mar 2021. The application process for UP Assistant Teacher & Headmaster recruitment will be going to start from 3 Mar 2021 till 17 Mar 2021. This year UPBEB has released 1504 UP Assistant Teacher and 390 Headmaster vacancies i.e Total Vacancies – 1894.
SUPER TET Exam is a paper pen (offline mode) based examination. Aspirants who successfully qualify their UPTET/CTET Exam can apply for the SUPER TET 2020 Exam. So friends, its a high time to tight your seat belt and try hard to grab this amazing opportunity.
UP Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name Of the Exam||Super TET (Super Teacher Eligibility Test)|
|Official Website||http://pprdata.com/ or http://basiceduboard.gov.in/ (Link inactive)|
|Application Process Start||3 Mar 2021|
|Last Date||17 Mar 2021|
|Exam Date||11 Apr 2021|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Post Offered||Assistant Primary Teacher & Headmaster|
|Total Vacancies||UP Assistant Teacher – 1504 and Headmaster -390 Total Vacancies – 1894.|
|Exam Schedule||UP Assistant Teacher – 9 AM to 11:30 AM
Headmaster – (First Shift) 1 PM to 3:30 PM
(Second Shift) 4 :30 PM to 5: 30 PM
UP Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Out||3 Mar 2021|
|Starting Date of the Application process||3 Mar 2021|
|Last Date of the Application process||17 Mar 2021|
|Last Date for payment||18 Mar 2021|
|Last Date for printing the application form||19 Mar 2021|
|Admit Card||5 Apr 2021|
|Exam Date||11 Apr 2021|
UP Junior High School Teacher Vacancy Details 2021
The post-wise distribution of the vacancy are given below-
UP Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
1. Candidate should possess B.Ed/BTC/D.El.Ed or 4 year B.El.Ed or any related course.
2. Candidates should also have passed UPTET/ CTET Exam.
Headmaster Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate should have graduate or any related course.
- 5 yr Teaching Experience
Steps to Apply For UP Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website http://site.uphesc.org/en or directly apply from the link below which will be active on 22nd February 2021.
- Click on the Advertisement Link for UP Aided Junior High School Notification 2021.
- Read the complete details carefully and click on “Apply Now” if eligible for the post.
UP Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2021-Age Limit
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2020) : 21 to 40 Years. Maximum Age Limit for Assistant Teacher Examination 2020 can be 40 Years. Full Details will be available in Official Notification.
UP Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2021-Exam Pattern
|Language- Hindi, English & Sanskrit||40|
|Environment & Social Study||10|
|General Knowledge/ Current Occupations||30|
|Life Skill/ Management and aptitude||10|
- The Exam will be Based on Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Science, Math, Environment & Social Study from 12th Standard.
- The Questions of Teaching Skills, Child Psychologist, Information Technology and Life Skill Management & Attitude will be of D.El.Ed Standard.
- The duration for Super TET exam is 2:30 hours.
UP Assistant Teacher Year Wise Cut- Off:
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has set down and defined certain criteria for deciding the cut off marks of UPTET.
|Final Cut- off|
SC, ST, OBC
2017 – 18
|60 % (90 Marks)||55 % ( 82 Marks)|
2018 – 19
65 % ( 97 Marks)
60 % (90 Marks)
2020 – 21
Expected in the end of year 2020
You May also Like To Read: