Supply Chain Manager at Al-Rashed Group – Riyadh
Al Rashed Food Group is looking for an experienced and motivated Supply Chain Manager to join our team in Saudi Arabia. As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for managing the company’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize process efficiency and productivity. In addition, play a crucial role in managing the warehouse functions and supply and demand planning.
The Supply Chain Manager will ensure full development of operations in line with business requirements, and lead initiatives, through lean tools and methodologies to drive continuous improvement across the organization.
What a best fit looks like :
· FMCG or 3PL companies’ experience with high transaction frequency.
· Hands-on operational experience along with ability and interest in driving operational improvements.
· Lean / Kaizen understanding and approach.
· Excellent analytical and statistical capabilities to understand supply and demand issues, ability to use data to track orders, shipments, sales trends, and any weaknesses or inefficiencies along with the ability to interpret them for others.
· Highly proficient in planning
· Needs to demonstrate solutions approach, collaboration, excellent communication skills and leadership.
· Positive “can do” attitude
· Dedicated and Resilient
· Willingness to travel extensively across KSA
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Logistics and Transportation
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- $4,000 – $5,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Logistics, or equivalent experience