SUAT 2021 Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of result. Sharda University will organize the Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) exam. After qualifying the SUAT entrance test, students will get admission in various courses offered by Sharda University. This university offers admission in various fields like engineering, design, management, computer applications, law and many others. In this article, we are providing details about SUAT Counselling 2021.
SUAT 2021 Counselling
The counselling process will be organized through offline mode. Firstly, candidates will have to qualify the SUAT entrance test to participate in the counselling process.
In case of admission in MBA programme, candidates will have to qualify the personal interview and group discussion rounds. These rounds will be conducted on specific date.
SUAT 2021 counselling will be conducted on the basis of merit. Counselling call letters will be provided after the declaration of result. It will be necessary to score at least 35% marks to qualify the entrance test.
SUAT 2021 Counselling Schedule
Candidates will be able to participate in the counselling process, after the announcement of result. The counselling will be conducted in different rounds. The tentative schedule for Sharda University counselling will be as mentioned below:
|Exam Date||July 2021|
Sharda University Counselling Procedure
The various steps for SUAT counselling 2021 will be as listed below:
Step-1: Fill Application
- First of all, candidates will be required to fill the application form through online or offline mode.
- Candidates will have to pay the fee of Rs. 1200/-.
- Fee payment will be done through demand draft, debit/credit card, challan or cash payment at Sharda University Fee Counter.
Step-2: Entrance Test
- Candidates will have to check their eligibility for the respective course they are applying.
- After satisfying the eligibility criteria, candidates must apply through SUAT, JEE, UPSEE, MAT, CAT, XAT, ATA, LSAT or any other entrance examination.
Step-3: Other Admission Rounds
- Successful candidates will be called for the personal interview rounds.
- Group discussion will be conducted for students seeking for admission in MBA courses.
- It will be necessary to appear in these rounds to get eligible for admission.
Step-4: Seat Allotment & Fee Payment
- The seat allotment will be done as per the choices filled by candidates, rank in entrance test, category and availability of seats.
- Selected candidates will be required to pay the fee through online mode or cash/demand draft at the Sharda University campus.
- The fee payment will be done within 15 days of selection.
Step-5: Reporting at Allotted College
- After depositing the fee, candidates will be required to report to the administrative Office of the respective Schools.
- Candidates will have to bring all the required documents at the specified venue.
- Candidates must report for admission within 15 days of depositing of fees.
Documents Required for Counselling
The documents required at the time of admission will be as listed below:
- Admit Card issued by Sharda University
- Application form
- 10th& 12th class mark sheet
- 10th& 12th class passing certificate
- Graduation certificates (for PG courses)
- SUAT score card or any other entrance test score card
- ID proof (Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ School Certificate)
- Registration payment receipt
- Three passport size photographs
It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process. Candidates will be invited for the Personal Interview (PI) & Group Discussion (GD) (for MBA candidates).
GD & PI rounds will take place at Sharda University campus/ regional offices. Candidates will have to report at allotted institution with provisional letter on given date & time.
If you have any other queries about SUAT 2021 counselling, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.