SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2022: SBI or State Bank of India releases the notification for the post of Apprentice. This examination is commenced once a year and thousands of candidates apply for it. If you are eagerly waiting to apply then it is recommended to collect all the important details such as eligibility criteria, application form, cut off and so on.
SBI Apprentice 2022 Overview:
Check all the details about the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 given below:
- Exam Conducting Authority: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Process of selection: Written Exam and test of Local Language
- Job Location: Several States
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
SBI Apprentice 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
The applicants are first required to apply for the written test but before that check the eligibility criteria given below:
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 20 years and a maximum of 28 years.
- Candidate must have completed graduation from the recognized University or Institute
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written tests and tests of the local language.
The prior idea about the type of questions, number of questions, etc in the paper will help applicants to prepare for the exam accordingly. Check the examination pattern mentioned below:
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude will have consisted of 25 questions for 25 marks. The exam duration will be 15 Minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude will be consisted of 25 questions for 25 marks. The exam duration will be 15 Minutes
- The General English section will be consisted of 25 questions for 25 marks. The applicant will get 15 minutes to complete the paper.
- The General/Financial Awareness section will be comprises of 25questions for 25 marks. Candidate will get 15 minutes to complete the exam.
- The exam will be commenced in two languages – English and Hindi
- All the questions in the paper will be Multiple Choice Questions
- There will be a deduction of 1/4th marks on every incorrect answer
- Those who clear the online exam will appear next for the Local Language Test. Take a note, the applicants who have studied the local language till class X or XII will be exempted from the Local Language Test.
SBI Apprentice 2022 Exam Date:
|Notification Released||July 2022|
|Start the online registration||July 2022|
|Deadline to submit the online registration||July 2022|
|Admit Card||September 2022|
|SBI Apprentice 2022 Exam Date||September 2022|
SBI Apprentice 2022 Application Process:
Here is the process to apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
- First go to the SBI official website
- Click the direct link provided on the website
- After this, click on the “Apply Online” link and you will move to the application page
- In the next step, click the “Click here for New Registration” link
- Now, the important instructions will open, click “Continue”
- Make sure you enter and confirm the basic details asked in the registration form.
- Now, enter the security code
- After this, click on the “Save & Next” button.
- Upload the scanned copy of your latest photo and signature
- Now, click on the “Next” button
- Choose your preferred options and click on ‘Validate your details
- Once you have clicked “Validate your Details”, you will find a preview page, check all the details and accept the declaration by clicking the checkbox saying “I Agree”
- Lastly, click “Final Submit” and get the printout of the application form.
Here are the details about the application fee:
- General/OBC/EWS category applicants will pay the application fee of 300
- SC/ST/PWD category applicants are not supposed to pay any amount
After successfully submitting the application form, you will receive admit card from the official website. To collect the admit card, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website
- Now, click the Admit Card link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter the login credentials such as Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Click the submit button and download the admit card
- Take a print of the admit card for future reference.
- It is very crucial to carry a copy of the admit card to the examination center.
Here is the list of examination center:
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Dadar and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Uttar Pradesh
The result of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 will be released on the official website. Download the result from the official website. Use the login credentials to check the result on the website sbi.co.in. Those who clear the written test will appear in the local language and afterward for verification and medical examination. Here are the steps to collect exam results:
- Go to the SBI official website – sbi.co.in.
- Click the “Latest Announcement” option on the home page
- Click on “Engagement of Apprentices in SBI Under the Apprentices Act, 1961”
- The result link will appear on the screen
- A login page will appear where you will enter the Registration Number/Application Number and Password/Date of Birth.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- You will find the result flashing on the screen
- Check the result and download the score sheet for further requirements.
Applicants must acquire at least the minimum percentage of marks needed. The final exam result is based on the state and category. Those who score the same marks as the cut-off marks will be declared in the merit list. The result for both stages will be declared separately. Those who clear the written exam will appear for the language test.