Please note that job ads are posted by KOTRA Dubai, but recruited by the COMPANY BELOW.
KOTRA Dubai helps UAE based Korean clients for recruitment.
KOTRA Dubai Doesn’t Accept Telephone Inquiries.
KOTRA Dubai has NO RESPONSIBILITY for the contract between the company below and the applicants.
Company Name: QKO Asian Market
QKO Asian Market is number one Asian retail store for food and nonfood imported from Japan, Korea and Thailand. We have three branches in UAE in Dubai, Sharjah, and RAK.
Currently QKO Asian Market is the most popular retail store for Muslim customers. We serve locals and non Asian demographics in Dubai, Sharjah and RAK.
We are looking for a responsible Delivery Driver to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
– Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
– Follow routes and time schedule
– Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
– Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
– Collect payments
– Inform customers about new products and services
– Complete logs and reports
– Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
– Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
– Valid professional (light vehicle) driver’s license
– Ability to operate forklifts and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Good driving record with no traffic violations
– High school degree
Since its establishment in 1962 as part of the Koreas first 5-year Economic Plan, KOTRA has been dedicated to creating new export markets and increasing Koreas trade value, which reached $1 trillion in 2011. In the late 1990s, the agency helped Korea overcome the Financial Crisis by starting its foreign direct investment promotion division. And in the last half century, KOTRA has played a significant role in supporting Korean companies expanding overseas.
Today, the world economy is more volatile than ever due to the European financial crisis, China’s hindered economic growth, upcoming elections in 15 countries and security issues in the Middle East. In preparation for a rapidly changing market environment, and using Koreas expansive FTA network, KOTRA is focusing on the globalization of small and medium sized enterprises(SMEs), the backbone of the Korean economy, by providing them with customized support related to global business establishment and export.