MRB TN Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Government, Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Dialysis Technician Grade-II vacancies. The total number of vacancies released are 119 for various post. The online application begins on 13th October 2021. The last date to apply online is 28th October 2021. Candidates can go through the detailed article for the MRB TN Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021.
MRB TN Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021:Important Dates
|Date of Notification
|Last date for submission of Application (only through Online Registration) and online payment||28-10-2021|
|Date of Written Examination/ Computer Based Test||Tentatively in the Month of November 2021|
MRB TN Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Food Safety Officer||119|
MRB TN Food Safety Officer Recruitment Notification 2021
The detailed official notification related by the Government of Tamil Nadu,Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) for the recruitment of Dialysis Technician Grade II vacancies has been provided below.The candidates can download the PDF from the link provided below.
MRB TN Food Safety Officer Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are going to apply for this particular recruitment process must satisfy and eligible for the criteria provided by the board in the notification.
Candidates should possess A Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or veterinary Sciences or Bio – Chemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or a Bachelor’s degree in medicine from a University recognized by the University Grants Commission. (or) Any other equivalent / recognized qualification notified by the Central Government.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2021)
- Maximum Age For SC, SC(A), ST, MBC (V), MBC & DNC, MBC, BC, BCM (including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these
communities): 59 Years
- Maximum Age for Others: 32 Years
- Maximum Age for Differently Abled Candidate belonging to
“Others”: 42 Years
- Maximum Age for Ex-Servicemen Belonging to “Others”: 48 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For SC/ SCA/ ST / DAP (PH): Rs. 350/-
- For Others: Rs. 700/-
- Payment Mode: Online
How to apply Online for the TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates need to log on to the Medical Services Recruitment Board‟s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post(s).
- All the required particulars are entered without skipping any field.
- Mobile number and e-mail ID are mandatory. All communication from MRB will be sent to the registered mobile number by SMS and registered e-mail ID ONLY. No Communication will be sent by Post.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of colour photograph and, scanned copy of signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the Photograph and Signature upload.
- At the time of application, candidates need to apply only in online mode. Candidate shall not send copies of certificates / printed applications to MRB.
TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021:FAQ
Q.What is the last date to apply online for the TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021?
Ans:The last date to apply online is 28th October 2021.
Q. How many vacancies are released by the TN MRB for Food Safety Officer 2021?
Ans:The total number of vacancies released are 119.
Q.What is the qualification required for TNMRB FSO Recruitment 2021?
Ans: Candidates Holding A Bachelor’s Degree In Food Technology Or Dairy Technology Or Biotechnology Or Oil Technology Or Agricultural Science Or Veterinary Sciences Or Bio-Chemistry Or Microbiology Or Master’s Degree In Chemistry Or A Bachelor’s Degree In Medicine Are Eligible To Apply.