MHT CET 2021: Official Answer Keys
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has released the the official Answer Keys of MHT CET 2021 exam. Candidates who had appeared for the examination during September 20 to October 1, 2021 can access the answer key.
To check the answer key, candidates will have to enter their Roll No and Date of Birth on the official exam website. Check detailed steps here.
|Answer Key available from||October 12, 2021|
|How to Download||Check Here|
|How to Challenge||Check Here|
|Last Date to Challenge||October 13, 2021|
|MHT-CET Recorded responses||Go Here|
MHT CET 2021 Exam: Check Recorded Responses
Candidates can compare the answers they have marked in the question paper with the answer key in order to predict their score in the entrance test.
Candidates can also challenge the answer key if they feel there’s any mistake. The prescribed fee of Rs.1000 per question challenged will be required to be submitted through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking latest by October 13, 2021 (05:00 PM).
The MHT CET 2021 examination was conducted during September 20, 2021 to October 1, 2021.
Where and How to Download
- Visit mhtcet2021.mahacet.org and click on “Answer Keys” OR directly go here.
- Click on “RESPONSE PROCESSING SYSTEM”.
- Enter your Roll No. & Date of Birth and click on “Sign In”.
- Click on “Response Report”.
- Verify your name, roll number and mobile number.
- The correct answers are displayed in bold and candidate responses are underlined.
Where and How to Challenge
- Visit mahacet2021.azurewebsites.net.
- Click on “Login”.
- Enter your Roll No., Date of Birth & Captcha as displayed on screen and click on “Login”.
- Fill the required details and submit the requisite fees.
MHT-CET (MHCET) is conducted by Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell for admission to first year of full-time degree courses of Health Sciences and Technical Education (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy) in the state of Maharashtra.
One important change from 2019 is MHT-CET will be conducted as an Online Computer based Test instead of Pen-Paper based examination.