Marketing Manager -Bakery Ingredients Division jobs in Confidential Company in United Arab Emirates – United Arab Emirates
• Leverage the brand equity of Al Baker (flour brand) and provide next level of baking solutions to the consumer.
• Responsible to lead & develop a long and short term marketing strategy in the region for the B2C Bakery Ingredient category.
• Partnering with R&D and commercial team to ensure effective implementation in order to contribute to the Company’s goals achievement, with a specific focus on Profit, Margins, Market Share, Range extension
• To develop and lead the implementation of the Annual Marketing Plan and establish our range of products in the strategic geographies
• To develop and drive the implementation of the Innovation Plan, with specific focus on the launch of new products, in order to support brand growth and extension.
• Leverage the brand equity of Al Baker to establish connect with the consumer to build a solid branding for our B2C products in Ingredients category
• To develop an effective pricing and promotion strategy, in order to achieve financial objectives, supporting Sales team in order to ensure an effective execution
• Accountable to recommend and develop market and consumer researches needed to support the plan’s definition and implementation, partnering with external agencies and analyzing the relevant findings, in order to consequently confirm or review the plan itself.
• To develop and maintain an effective relationship with external distributors and IFFCO’s sales/distribution teams, in order to review opportunities and risks, strengths and weaknesses, and ensure the achievement of monthly and yearly targets.