Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Application Form will be released from the last week of July 2022 through online mode only. Kerala Polytechnic admission procedure is a state level admission procedure conducted every year by Department of Technical Education, Kerala. The admission procedure will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various offered Diploma courses of Govt. and Private Polytechnic institution across the Kerala state. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of their merit list. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2022.
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Application Form
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on Kerala polytechnic Application Form 2022:
- Kerala Polytechnic Application Form can only be submitted through Online Mode.
- Applicants will be able to submit their Kerala polytechnic Application form from the last week of July 2022 to 2nd week of August 2022.
- The Application Form will be release for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the Kerala polytechnic 2022.
- Candidates must fill the Kerala polytechnic Application Form carefully, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The details filled by applicants in Kerala polytechnic Application Form must have valid documentation proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Candidates must submit Kerala polytechnic application form before the last date of submission, as no application form will be accepted before or after the completion of registration process.
- Candidate are advised to seek the printout of filled Kerala polytechnic Application Form and fee receipt for future reference.
- Kerala Polytechnic Application Fee can only be payable through Online mode.
- Candidate can use Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking payment gateway for transaction of Kerala Polytechnic Application Fee.
The complete fee structure for Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Application Form will be as follows:
|For General Candidate||Rs.150/-|
|For SC/ST and other Reserve Category Candidates||Rs.75/-|
Kerala Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Admission Form:
- Nationality: Applicants must be the Indian national citizen to be eligible for Kerala Polytechnic admission.
- Qualification: Applying candidate must have qualify their SSLC/ THSLC or equivalent level examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must have Mathematics, Science and English as one of their mandatory subjects in their qualifying exam.
- Domicile: He/she must be the Domicile certificate holder of Kerala State to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final qualifying academic examination in 2022 can also apply for Kerala Polytechnic admission.
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Application Dates
Below are the complete tentative registration dates for Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application process starts||Last week of July 2022|
|Submission of application form||2nd week of August 2022|
|Publication of provisional rank list||Last week of August 2022|
How to Apply for Kerala Polytechnic 2022
Below are the complete step by step process for filling Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of Kerala Polytechnic 2022 (link will be available above).
- Now go to the admission portal of Kerala polytechnic and click on new candidates registration link.
- Fill the Kerala Polytechnic Registration form with all required details including Basic Personal details, Email ID, Phone Number etc. and submit them.
- After submitting all required in Kerala Polytechnic Registration Form, candidates will have to login into the application form for final submission.
- Now fill the Application Form with all required details including Personal, Communicational, Academic, Address etc. and submit them.
- The details filled by applicant in Kerala Polytechnic Application Form must be correct and autunitic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- After submitting all required details in Application Form, candidates will be asked to upload required documents including Photograph, Signature, Category etc.
- The documents uploaded by applicants in the Application form must be within prescribed size and format.
- After submitting all required documents in Application form, candidates will have to submit the prescribed application fee for final submission of application form.
- Now select your payment gateways and mode, then fill all required details accordingly and then proceed the transaction for Application Form.
- Once the transaction will be successfully done, seek the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Leave the comment down below for any further information or query regarding Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Application Form.