JEE Main 2021 March Exam: Registrations Started
JEE Main 2021 March exam registrations have started from today. Candidates are provided with the opportunity to apply for or withdraw from the remaining sessions including March, April, and May session.
The March and April session will be conducted only for Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech). Candidates wishing to appear for B.Arch/ B.Planning paper will have the next opportunity to apply during the May session Application process.
The registration window will remain open till March 6, 2021 (6 PM) while the fee can be paid upto March 6, 2021 (11.50 PM). Check other important dates here.
|JEE (Main) Mar Exam Registrations Start||March 2, 2021|
|JEE (Main) Mar Exam Registrations End||March 6, 2021|
|JEE (Main) Mar Exam Dates||March 15 – March 18, 2021|
|How to Apply||Check Here|
The candidates who have applied earlier for March/ April/ May Session can modify their particulars (Session, Category, Subject, etc.) during March 2 – March 6, 2021. Candidates must note that due to limited time, there will be no correction window available after the Application Form closes on March 6, 2021 (6 PM).
NEW: One important change from 2021 is that the JEE (Main) examination will be conducted multiple times (4 times) before admissions in the next academic session, read What’s New to know more.
Joint Entrance Examination (Main) is an all India common engineering entrance examination which is conducted for admission in various engineering colleges and courses all over the country.
Those candidates who are looking for admissions into undergraduate programmes B.E., B.Tech, B.Arch in NITs, IIITs, other centrally funded technical institutions, institutions funded by several participating State Governments, and several other institutions can apply for the exam.
The JEE (Main) is also an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidates can take if they are seeking admissions to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.
NEW: Check detailed steps for filling Application Form here.
- Open jeemain.nta.nic.in & click on “Apply for JEE Main 2021” OR directly open this link.
- Click on “New Registration”.
- Read the instructions & Click on Proceed.
- Fill the Application Form and Upload your scanned photograph & signature.
- Pay the examination fee online (by Credit card/Debit Card/e-wallet).
- It is essential to note down the application number for any correspondence.
- The scanned photograph should be colour or b/w (but clear contrast) with name of the candidate and date of taking the photograph printed on it.
- The entire application process is online, thus the candidates are not required to send any document to JEE (Main) Secretariat.