To provide assurance to The Board and Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee that all significant strategic, business, financial, operational, investment, and compliance risks are effectively controlled by Management and The Board.
- Provide an independent assessment of QFB’s systems of risk management and internal control, through reviewing how effectively Key Risks are being managed;
- Assist management in the effective discharge of their responsibilities by carrying out independent appraisals and making recommendations for improvement; and
- Conduct Special Investigations where requested by Management or the Chairman of the Audit, Risk, and Compliance Committee to objectively assess specific allegations by review of evidence or to assess specific control objectives.
- Provide proactive post-project acquisition strategy
- Developing The Internal Audit Strategic Plan for the development of the Internal Audit Department;
- Developing The Audit Plan to prioritize the audit work within QFB on the basis of risks identified in consultation with Management, Risk Management, Compliance, Internal Audit, External Audit and Regulator findings, the experience of the Head of Internal Audit, the co-sourced partners, the external auditors and changes in the systems of control.
- Lead the planning, fieldwork, and reporting of internal audit engagements.
- Supervise & direct Internal Auditors. Review output and formulate findings & management actions with auditors and Management.
- Report on work and results to the Audit, Risk, and Compliance Committee.
- Ability to operate the post-project acquisition details in a timely manner
Key Performance Indicators
- Establishment and maintenance of a risk-based Annual Plan, Audit Charter, Audit Manual.
- Execution of Audits in a risk-based or adjusted order.
- Material Adherence to the Institute of Internal Auditors Standards.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Islamic Banking
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location