GGSIPU B.Tech Admissions 2021
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is a teaching and affiliating University located in Delhi, established in 1998. It offers various programmes and conducts self-counselling.
The counselling session for admission in B.Tech programmes (Code: 131) at GGSIPU and its affiliated institutes is done online. Candidates must apply for IPU CET application separately and submit their JEE Main details to participate in the counselling.
Marks in Qualifying Examination
- The candidate must have passed class 12th or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The candidate must have passed each subject in class 12th or equivalent examination.
- Candidate must additionally have passed English as a subject of study (core/ elective/ functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Widows or Wards of Defence Personnel/ Persons With Disability will be allowed 5% relaxation of marks.
- All applicants are required to appear in Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main Paper 1 conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The University shall not conduct its own CET for admissions, but shall be utilizing the merit of JEE Main Paper 1 for its admissions.
- As on August 1, 2021, candidate should not be beyond 21 years.
Admissions are based on the merit in JEE Main Paper 1.
- Visit IPU Admissions website and Click on “Pay Participation fee”.
- Fill your details and click on Submit.
- Pay the participation fee using Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card or generate challan for cash payment.
- After successful payment, visit IPU Admissions website and Click on “Registration”.
- Fill your details and Submit the form.
- Take two print outs of the generated Registration Form.
|Date of Receipt of Withdrawal Application||Refund Amount|
|15 days before the formally-notified date of admission||100% of the Total fees|
|Not more than 15 days after the formally-notified last date of admission||80% of the Total fees|
|More than 15 days but less than 30 days after formally notified last date of admission||50% of the Total fees|
|More than 30 days after formally-notified last date of admission||Nil of the Total fees|
|Note 1: Here Total Fees refers to the sum of Tuition Fee and Other Fees paid excluding the caution money.|
|Note 2: The Caution Money will be refunded to all the candidates.|
|Note 3: The formally-notified last date of admission is to be announced.|