Minimum 2 to 5 years work experience as Front Office Associate / Front office receptionist in a hotel.
1. Ensures safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to security, manager, or MOD.
2. Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
3. Takes responsibility in the absence of the Duty Manager / Front office manager
4. Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking guest preferences and special requests.
5. Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
6. Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
7. Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems, coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
8. Adhere to company credit limit / floor limit policies.
9. Cross Check all billing instructions are correctly updated
10. Performs other duties as assigned and requested or deemed necessary by management.
11. Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated.
12. Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Administration Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,000 – $1,500
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 5