Finance Manager at Al-Rashed Group – Riyadh
Al Rashed Food Group is looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze every day financial & accounting activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to the upper management on future financial plans that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for the team to be met.
Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
Setting all the financial strategies & plans in addition to administering, monitoring, and supervising the daily accounting activities including all accounting transactions, financial analysis, and budgeting.
Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
Produce timely and accurate P&L projections and assist in the preparation of the annual company budget.
Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Analyzes revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets.
Investigates means to improve profitability.
Reviews and processes payments of the company.
What a best fit looks like
· FMCG with high transaction frequency experience.
· Hands-on operational experience along with ability and interest in driving operational improvements.
· Profound understanding for Lean / Kaizen approach.
· Ability to work both “on” the business and “in” the business.
· Willingness to get out of the office and understand the inner workings of the business on the ground, real desire to add value.
· Strong analytical skills with excellent business acumen, an affinity for numbers, and the ability to interpret them for others.
· Demonstrates strategic awareness, commerciality, communication skills, and leadership.
· Clear sense of what drives profit and cash in FMCG business.
· Owning and architecting the business reporting systems and dashboards of key metrics, backward-looking numbers, forward projections, and “fit for purpose” systems/analysis.
· Forward-looking, a “scorekeeper” and also a driver of strategic thinking and identifying profitable growth opportunities.
· Positive “can do” attitude
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $6,000 – $7,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce.