DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Use appropriate teaching, learning support and assessment methods.
· Highly capable in using handmade skills.
· producing concepts and design ideas.
· Supervise student projects.
· Contribute to the planning, design and development of objectives and material.
· Set marks and examinations and provide feedback to and from students.
· 3-5 years experience in fashion design field.
· Minimum Bachelor’s in Fashion Design
· Having teaching experience
· Proficient in using computer programs specific to Fashion Design field
SKILLS AND CORE COMPETENCIES
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent organizational skills, with attention to details.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Able to perform multiple-tasks and to prioritize.
· Decision-making and problem solving skills.
· Team player.
· Able to work under pressure.
· Excellent English and Arabic languages written and spoken.
· Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
· Proficiency in Fashion design and art applications.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Training & Education Center; Higher Education
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Design, Creative, and Arts
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma