Export Sales Head jobs in Confidential Company in Ras Al Khaimah – United Arab Emirates
This position is responsible for planning, implementing and directing the sales activities of the company in a designated area to achieve sales objectives specifically in the development of domestic customer base, identifying new business opportunities within a defined territory and close sales leads generated through a proactive review of the outcomes of the company’s sales efforts with an operating plan for establishing sales traction in a region suitable for the company’s product which includes conducting market analysis on the region, coordinating with marketing efforts in the area, and getting access to available resources. Leading the operations of international sales team by establishing goals and monitoring the volume of sales and progress reports which is essential in determining sales potential, customer needs and pricing of products and market share. This position should be capable in developing techniques in making sales pitches expand to maintain the targeted objectives in order to uplift the day-to-day operation of the sales department.
You will be responsible for the development and performance of entire sales activities in assigned markets, to generate sales activity for the company with its new and existing network of clients & agents and generate new potential market share. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for export sales team. Including but not limited to new market share generation, market penetration, feasibility reporting, contingency plans, product market share development, products approval, marketing strategies development, technical presentation, order confirmation, pricing and product information, post order client’s services, product compliance and shipping. You will travel to markets, trade shows and learn the key attributes of the products sold.
• Develops business plan, marketing and sales strategy for the region that ensures attainment of company sales targets and profitability.
• Responsible for the performance, target achievements and development of the Sales Executives in areas of influence. Evaluate performance of sales staff and closely monitor the progress of the team members.
• Initiate action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads & prospects and penetrate new markets segments.
• Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties, aid business and organizational development. Conducts one-on-one review with all QC/R&D, Production, accounts, sales, logistics and Warehouse personnel to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of coordination.
• Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts to ease and strengthen the business association.
• Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by team.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures, business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated, implemented within the team.
• Supervise the export sales team, assigned targets, draft and develop short term and effective sales policies and procedures and demonstrate them.
• Plan and carry out direct marketing activities to agree budgets, sales volume, values, product mix and time scales.
• To develop and handle all regional customers in the area of influence
• Set individual sales targets with sales team and closely monitor the sale target for the region.
• To follow up on the load/ orders/ complaints with the customers and to guide the team.
• To ensure sales data/ analysis and figures are generated in time for the sales meetings.
• Define, review budgets for the assigned markets and control expenses to meet budgets.
• Conduct market research, competitor and customer analysis. To understand the market requirements / new trends / innovations / promotions and monitor competitor activities.
• Providing efficient and timely customer support and post sales services.
• Supervise and coordinates the customer’s aging and payments to be on time.
• Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in Export activities and procedures in accordance to the company SOPs.
• Invitation to clients for all events, exhibitions, ceremonies and convey them about our latest official policies and procedures.
• Provide Assistance at pre-exhibitions, events activities, advertising and promotional activities.
• Devise sales campaigns targeted in the development of promotional ideas, material and product markets.