About the Role
You are responsible for managing the execution of pre-determined tasks within the Customer Service Department, monitor and control day to day job tasks and ensure service performance standards, daily reporting of problem areas and to highlight specifics to the shopping experience manager and resolve accordingly, ensure smooth inter-departmental interactions to enhance customer experience and manage and motivate CS staff towards achievement of work objectives.
Key Specific Accountabilities
- Supervise the performance and quality of work of Customer Service co-workers at Information Desk, Call Center, Playroom area and Merchandise Pick-up Counter.
- Ensure that all pre-set Service Levels are adhered to such as Waiting Times at Merchandise Pick-up, calls handling in Call Center and organized queuing at Play Facility and comprehensive Product Knowledge across all Customer Service areas and co-workers.
- Organize and ensure the safe, clean, friendly and courteous operation of the Children’s Playroom with well-trained staff who are capable to deal with children and engage in complaint handling where necessary
- Support the shopping experience manager to constantly improve and enhance Customer Experience by regularly engaging with customers in surveys and managing the Customer feedback Mechanism, ensuring that customer feedback is received through various channels through emails from website, calls to Call Center and in-store at different touch-points in the Store.
- Assist shopping experience manager in collating all information pertaining to Customer Experience on CRM System (Customer Relationship Management) and generating various reports.
- Tracking statistics of number of complaints, inquiries, suggestions and identifying root causes, preventive & corrective actions.
- Ensure that all Shopping Tools are available for customer use throughout store and constantly replenished for enhanced Shopping Experience.
- Conduct shopping tool analysis to analyze usage and trends and provide relevant reports.
People Management and Development
- Motivate and support the team to achieve their objectives by ensuring they understand the company business plan and objectives.
- Be Train the Trainer for the department and ensure all the co-workers in the department are trained in Product Knowledge, customer service training, Concept training, H&S trainings
- Provide the SE manager with feedback and their recommendations during the probationary period reviews and annually reviews for the staff in the customer service department.
You have an eagernesss and passion to want to help customers. You are emphatic and able to solve problems with customer centric solutions. You want to create a better life for many individuals at their homes.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- 5+ years customer service managerial experience in Retail or Hypermarket, IKEA experience preferred
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and commercial environment.
- Experience of managing and developing a team, preferably in retail environment.
- Customer Focus, Initiative, Sales Driven, Organizational and Numerical skills
- Fluency in Written and spoken English
- Comfortable working on rotational shifts
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer Literate
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies