CUSAT 2022 Application Form will be released from the 2nd week of March 2022 through online mode. CUSAT is abbreviated as Cochin University of Science and Technology. It is University Level Entrance Examination Conducted by Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) itself. Qualified candidate from this examination will get shortlisted for admission in various offered courses at CUSAT and its affiliated campuses. University will also provide the admission on the basis of various National level entrance examinations. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on CUSAT Application Form 2022
CUSAT 2022 Application Form
Following are the detailed information and key instructions about CUSAT Application Form 2022:
- CUSAT 2022 Application Form will be made available for every candidate through online mode only.
- Candidates will be able to submit their application form from the 2nd week of March 2022 to last week of March 2022.
- It will be mandatory for every candidates to confirm their eligibility before applying, as only eligible candidates will be allowed to submit the application form.
- Candidates must fill the CUSAT application form with utmost caution, as university may not provide any correction facility for application form.
- Applicant must submit their final application form before the last date of submission, as registration portal will be closed after the prescribed date for submission.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled CUSAT Application Form and Fee Receipt for future reference.
- CUSAT Application Fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Candidate can use either Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The complete CUSAT Application Fee structure will be as follows:
|General Category Candidate||Rs.1000/-|
CUSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete course wise prescribed eligibility criteria for CUSAT Examination:
B.A. LLB(Hons.)/ B.Com. LLB(Hons.):
- Qualification: Candidate should have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent level examination form any recognized board.
- Marks: Applying candidate should have scored at least 60% marks in qualifying examination and 55% marks for candidate with commers or arts stream.
- Appearing: Appearing candidate for final annual examination in 2022 can also apply for CUSAT 2022 admission.
B.Tech. with integrated M.Sc.:
- Qualification: Applicant should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applying candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks in qualifying examination and 50% marks in Mathematics subject.
- Appearing: Appearing candidate for final Academic annual examination in 2022 can also apply for the examination.
B.Tech. Marine Engineering :
- Qualification: Candidate must have qualified their 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects form any recognised board.
- Marks: Applying candidate for B.Tech. Marine should have obtained at least 50% marks in qualifying examination and 50% marks in Mathematics subject.
CUSAT 2022 Application Dates
Following are some important events and possible dates regarding CUSAT 2022 Registration Form:
|Starting of application form||2nd week of March 2022|
|Last date for application form submission (without late fee)||Last week of March 2022|
|Last date for application form submission (with late fee)||3rd week of April 2022|
|Admit Card||4th week of May 2022|
|Exam Date||2nd week of June 2022|
How To Apply For CUSAT 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling CUSAT online Application Form 2022.
- Visit the website of CUSAT 2022 (link will be made available above)
- Candidate have to register themselves for filling CUSAT 2022 Application Form.
- Look for the new candidates registration link in the website and register yourself with all required details.
- Now login with required details and then read the instruction carefully before filling Application Form.
- After login fill the CUSAT Application Form with all required details including Personal, Educational, Communicational Details and click on save button to save the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form with authentic details and details as in the high school marksheet.
- Details like Name, Date of Birth, qualification etc. should be same as it appears in the high school marksheet.
- Upload candidates Passport size Photograph, signature and category certificate (if Applicable) in Application Form and proceed to the final step.
- Passport size photograph should be latest photograph of candidate with plane background and within given size and Format.
- Signature should be running hand scanned signature within required size and format.
- For the payment select payment mode and gateway and fill the required details accordingly and proceed for Payment.
- Once the transaction will be complete take the printout of filled Application Form and Fee Receipt for future reference.
- Candidate don’t need to send hardcopy of filled Application Form to the authority or anyone.
Leave the comment down below for any further information and query about CUSAT 2022 Application Form.
The post CUSAT 2022 Application Form, Registration – Apply Here appeared first on SarvGyan.