CTET Exam 2021: The CTET 2021 Official Notification was released today on the official website of CBSE. The CTET Exam has came with biggest change this year which is CBT (Computer Based Test). This means that CTET 2021 will be held online from this year. All the students have to give the exam on the computer i.e. online mode. Students are confused or are in a panic about the whole online procedure. To help all the students, we are coming up with a detailed article on the Benefits of Online CTET examinations.
New Changes Announced For CTET 2021
Many changes have been announced for the upcoming CTET 2021 exam. The key highlights of the same are mentioned below:
- CTET 2021 will test the conceptual understanding, logical thinking and problem-solving skill of the candidate rather than testing the factual knowledge.
- From CTET 2021, more focus will be given to the assessment of the candidate’s idea in planning and developing the questions based on the different subjects.
- The CTET 2021 will held in CBT (Computer Based Test).
- The Ministry of Education has notified earlier in June that the CTET validity period has been extended to a lifetime
CTET Online Exam
Previously the CTET examinations were conducted offline i.e. in pen and paper mode. However, CTET 2021 will be conducted in the Computer Based format. The reason behind it is to test and improvise conceptual understanding, logical thinking and problem-solving skill of teacher. Another major reason for this step is eliminating the wastage of paper that happens when it is held in an offline mode. Not only this, but the board will also set up different facilitation centers across the country to help the candidates with attempting the online mock tests.
Benefits of Taking CTET 2021 Online
A lot of competitive exams are now been held online citing the benefits it provides to the students. CTET 2021 will also be held online now after the board has decided the same. Nevertheless, a lot of candidates are now panicking over this change in the mode of examination. Hence to make all those students aware we have mentioned the list of benefits that holding CTET 2021 online will provide to the candidates.
- The major reason for holding the CTET exam in an online mode is to eliminate the wastage of paper that happens when it is held in an offline mode. The CTET officials will never have to print an exam paper for the students and hand them out.
- It saves time for both the invigilator and the aspirants as well. The invigilators will just have to examine the candidates taking their test peacefully and the candidates will have to tick the correct option instead of coloring the OMR sheet. Holding online exams can be set up in such a way that it will auto-grade itself from the starting of the exam to the submission time. This becomes the major advantage of conducting online examinations for both the aspirants and the invigilators.
- The money spent on the OMR sheet for conducting the offline exams can be saved too. The CTET officials will have to print OMR sheets for different shifts. It saves the money of the students as well.
- The plus point of holding online exams is it is more secure than offline based exams. Copying answers of other students can be eliminated through this, and the invigilators will not have to look after all the candidates.
Well, this is the right time that candidates should opt for the CTET Live Classes and CTET 2021 Online Mock tests launched by Teachersadda. These two things will make the preparation level a lot more easy for the students. Another thing here is now since the exam will be conducted online. It would be of great help if the candidates practice the same pattern beforehand to ace the examination.
FAQ: CTET Exam 2021
Q. When will the CTET exam 2021 be conducted?
Ans. The CTET exam date will be conducted in December 2021/January 2022
Q. On which website I can fill the form?
Ans. You can apply on the official website i.e www.ctet.nic.in.
Q. How many times CTET exam is taken in a whole year?
Ans. CTET exam is generally taken twice every year
Q: How many attempts are there for the CTET exam?
Ans: There is no limit on the number of attempts for the CTET exam. Candidates can appear for the CTET exam as many times as they want to improve their scores.