CTET Application Form 2021: CTET online application form window has been opened on the official website i.e @ctet.nic.in on 20th September 2021. Eligible candidates can apply online for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) by given below link. The CTET Application form link will be available from 20th September 2021 to 19th October 2021. CTET exam is scheduled to be held from 16th December 2021 to 13th January 2022 in the online mode as Computer Based Test (CBT).To fill the CTET application form, candidates need to pay an examination fee of Rs 1,000 for one paper and Rs 1,200 for both papers. In this article, we have discussed the CTET online application including steps to apply, application fee, important dates, and etc.
CTET Application Form 2021: Important Dates
|CTET Application Form 2021|
|CTET 2021 Notification Out||20th September 2021|
|CTET Online Application Starts||20th September 2021|
|Last Date to Apply For CTET 2021 Exam||19th October 2021|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||20th October 2021 (15:30 pm)|
|CTET Exam Date 2021||16th December 2021 to 13th January 2022|
CTET 2021 Online Application Link
The interested candidate in CTET Exam 2021 can register themself from the direct link below. The CTET registration process has started on the official website www.ctet.nic.in. The CTET online registration dates have been scheduled from 20th September to 19th October 2021.
How to Fill the CTET Application Form 2021
Candidates can check below the steps to apply for CTET 202 Exam:
- Click on the CTET Online Form link to get redirected to the official website of CTET (@ctet.nic.in) to fill out the Online Application Form for CTET December 2021 Exam.
- If your are new user, Click on the “New Registration” button to register yourself on the ctet website i.e @ctet.nic.in. Otherwise, fill your required details and click on “SIGN IN” button.
- Fill all the required credentials: Candidate Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, DOB etc on the ctet online form.
- Now choose the Exam Centre and the medium of instruction for CTET 2021 exam in which you want to attempt the paper (English/Hindi).
- Enter your aadhar card number/PAN, chose your gender, category and finally select the status of Employment and also fill the status of the Qualifying Exam.
- Now fill in your Educational Details: the most recent qualification you hold, your percentage marks etc.
- Fill in your communication address, phone number, and email ID.
- Upload your photo and signature. Both the images must be jpg, png, or jpeg format and must have a white background.
- After that, you will be directed to the payment page. The payment can be made for CTET 2021 Exam through Credit Card/Debit Card/E-Challan.
- Click on the SUBMIT button. Your CTET 2021 Application Form will be successfully submitted.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the Confirmation Page for record and keep it for their reference. The Confirmation Page is not required to be sent to CTET Unit.
CTET Application Form 2021: Photo & Signature Instructions
Upload your photo and signature in the below-mentioned dimensions only. The candidates are advised to keep the scanned images of latest photograph and signature of the candidates ready in JPG/JPEG format and as per the size and dimension specified, before applying online.
|CTET Document||Image Size (in KB)||Image Dimension (in cm)|
|Photo||10-100||3.5 x 4.5|
|Signature||3-30||3.5 x 1.5|
CTET Online Form 2021: Application Fee
|Category||CTET 2021 Application Fee for One Paper (in Rs)||CTET 2021 Application Fee for Two Papers (in Rs)|
|General/Other Backward Class (OBC)||1,000||1,200|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Differently Abled Person||500||600|
Correction/Updation in Details:
The candidate’s particulars cannot be changed/edited once the examination fee has been submitted. Thereafter corrections in the particulars can be made online w.e.f. 22nd October 28 October 2021 only and no further request for change in particulars will be entertained under any circumstances
CTET Application form 2021: FAQs
Q. What is the full form of CTET
Ans. CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
Q: Can I fill the CTET application form 2021 in offline mode?
A: No, Candidates can fill the CTET application form on the official website of the exam only.
Q: What is the official website for filling the CTET application form?
A: Candidates can fill the application form for the CTET exam on the official website of the CTET- ctet.nic.in. or you can direct fill the form using above mentioned link.
Q. Is there any age limit to appear for the CTET exam?
Ans. No, there is no age limit to take the CTET exam.
Q. How many times is CTET conducted in a year?
Ans. CTET exam is conducted twice a year, typically in the months of July and December.
Q. Is there any negative marking in the CTET exam?
Ans. There is no negative marking in the CTET exam.