TS LAWCET 2020 List of Eligible candidates has been released on 31st December 2020 for exercising web options (Phase I). Osmania University, Hyderabad conducts the TS LAWCET 2020 examination on the behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. It is a state level entrance test. This exam is organized to offer admission in three year and five year UG law courses every year. Various colleges in Telangana state gives admission in law courses on the basis of TS LAWCET scores. Read this article to get details about TS LAWCET 2020 examination including notification, result, cut off, counselling etc. details.
TS LAWCET 2020 Notifications – List of Eligible Candidates Out
TS LAWCET 2020 List of Eligible candidates has been released on 31st December 2020 for exercising web options (Phase I). Check here for counselling details.
TS LAWCET 2020 Exercising Web options (Phase I) is starting from 1st January 2021. Check here for details.
TS LAWCET 2021 Exam will be held in fourth week of May 2021. Check complete details about TS LAWCET 2021 here.
TS LAWCET Exam Dates 2020
The official dates for TS LAWCET 2020 examination has been released. Below we have provided the official exam dates for reference purpose:
|Release of notification||2nd March 2020|
|Online registration starts||6th March 2020|
|Last date for registration||10th June 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs.500/- late fee||20th June 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs.1000/- late fee||27th June 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs.2000/- late fee||30th June 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs.4000/- late fee||20th September 2020|
|Application correction window||21st to 25th September 2020|
|Downloading of hall tickets||3rd October 2020|
|Exam date||9th October 2020|
|Release of preliminary answer key||10th October 2020|
|Last date to submit objections against the answer key||12th October 2020|
|Result announcement||6th November 2020|
|Counselling begins||14th December 2020|
Admissions Closing Shortly
TS LAWCET Counselling 2020
Ranks will be allotted to the candidates to participate in the counselling procedure. TS LAWCET 2020 Counselling has been commenced from 14th December 2020.
Students are able to participate in the TS LAWCET counselling procedure through online mode. To appear in the counselling, firstly candidates will have to register themselves and pay the counselling fee.
After that, students will need to report at the designated centre for document verification. After the document verification process, candidates will be able to exercise their options.
The seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of options filled, rank, category and availability of seats in colleges. After the seat allotment, candidates will be required to report to the allotted college to complete the admission procedure.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
TS LAWCET Application Form 2020
Here we have provided some important instructions for filling the application form:
- The application form has been provided through online mode.
- TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form has been released on 6th March 2020.
- To fill the application form, candidates are required to pay the application fee.
- Candidates have to fill their personal, qualification, address & other required details in the application form.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- TS LAWCET application correction facility has been started from 21st to 25th September 2020.
- Last date to fill the application is till 20th September 2020 (with late fee).
- There is no need to send the printout of the confirmation page to the university.
- The application fee will be Rs. 800/- for general and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Extra processing fees will also be charged.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through internet banking & credit/debit card (online mode).
Candidates must check the TS LAWCET eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance test:
- Nationality: Only Indian Nationals candidates are eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates will have to satisfy the Local/Unreserved status requirement as laid down by the universities of Telangana state.
|LLB (3 years)||Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed graduation degree from any recognized college or university.|
|Percentage: Candidates should have obtained 45% marks for general; 42% for OBC and 40% marks for SC/ST categories.|
|LLB (5 years)||Qualifying Exam: 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.|
|Percentage: Minimum 45% marks for general; 42% for OBC and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates in the qualifying exam.|
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2020
Below we have given the detailed exam pattern of TS LAWCET examination:
- Examination Mode: It is organized through computer based mode.
- Duration: Total 90 minutes will be given to solve the question paper.
- Language: The paper will be set in both English & Telugu or English & Urdu.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Sections: The exam will contain three sections, i.e. General Knowledge & Mental Ability, Aptitude for the Study of Law and Current Affairs.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
|Part/Section||Total Question||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
TS LAWCET Syllabus
The syllabus will be prescribed by the exam conducting authority. TS LAWCET syllabus will be designed to evaluate the candidate’s ability and aptitude to pursue the study of Law.
Syllabus will be different as per the courses opted by the students. For 3 year LLB courses, the syllabus will be of graduation level and for 5 year law courses, it will be of intermediate level.
How to Prepare for TS LAWCET
Candidates appearing for the TS LAWCET examination, can check the preparation tips below:
- Candidates must find out all the details about the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Prepare a time table as per your suitable timing and prepare accordingly.
- Consider the best books which covers all the syllabus of the entrance test.
- Practice previous year question papers on daily basis to know the exam pattern.
- Candidates should also practice mock test to analyze their performance.
TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020
The hall ticket has been made available through online mode. TS LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket has been provided to students on 3rd October 2020.
Candidates are able to download their TS LAWCET hall ticket by entering registration number, date of birth and qualifying exam hall ticket number. Without hall ticket candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
TS LAWCET 2020 Answer Key
Students who have appeared in the exam are able to check the answer key through online mode. The preliminary answer key has been published on 10th October 2020.
Candidates those are not satisfied with the preliminary answer key, can challenge against it. TS LAWCET answer key is released along with the question papers & response sheets. Students can challenge the answer key till 12th October 2020.
Candidates can submit their objections through online mode. They have to send an Email to [email protected] before the due date.
TS LAWCET Result 2020
TS LAWCET result will be declared in the form of score card. TS LAWCET 2020 Result will be announced on 6th November 2020. Candidates are suggested to keep the score card safe till the admission procedure.
Candidates will download their score card by entering hall ticket number and date of birth. The qualifying marks for TS LAWCET exam will be 35% marks (42 marks out of 120 marks).
For any other queries about TS LAWCET 2020, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.