Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has released notification for the recruitment of Special and General Medical Officer posts on 27th April 2021 through short notice. The total number of 6338 vacancies is announced by the Commission. The detailed advertisement is released today i.e. 04th May 2021 along with the online registration link @btsc.nih.nic.in. The interested candidates can apply online before 24th May 2021 for the recruitment process. Candidates must go through the detailed notification released by the Commission to get details about the recruitment process. In this article, we are providing the details regarding the whole BTSC Bihar MO Recruitment 2021.
BTSC Bihar MO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Starting date to apply||04th May 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||24th May 2021|
BTSC Bihar MO Vacancy 2021
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy|
|Special Medical Officer||3706|
|General Medical Officer||2632|
BTSC Bihar MO Recruitment 2021:Eligibility Criteria
- Specialist Medical Officer – MBBS and Postgraduation in the concerned specialty or Equivalent Degree/Diploma/DNB. The candidate should have internship experience of 12 months in the Nation Medical Council or in Govt Hospital
- General Medical Officer – MBBS or equivalent from MCI
|General Male||37 years|
|General Female||40 years|
- Male General/BC/EWS – Rs. 200/-
- Male SC/ST/OBC (Resident of Bihar) – Rs. 50/-
- Female of Reserved and Unreserved Categories (Resident of Bihar) – Rs. 50/-
- Non-Resident of Bihar (Male/Female) – Rs. 200/-
How to Apply For BTSC Bihar MO Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) Official Si
- te at @btsc.bih.nic.in
- From there go to the Recruitment Section
- Over there you will find the Advertisement for the General & Special Medical Officer Vacancies 2021
- Open and Read the total information in it.
- And then if you are eligible, fill the application form
- Pay the Application Fee
- Recheck the total information, you have entered.
- And finally, submit it before the Closing Date
- The online registration will begin on 4th May 2021.
BTSC Bihar MO Recruitment 2021:Selection Process
The selection will be on the basis of the following:
- MBBS – 60 Marks
- Postgraduation – 15 Marks
- Experience – 25 Marks
FAQ: BTSC Bihar MO Recruitment 2021
Q.Can other state candidates also apply for the BTSC Bihar MO Recruitment 2021?
Ans: Yes. Other state candidates can also apply for the BTSC Bihar MO Recruitment 2021.
Q. How many vacancies are announced by the BTSC Bihar MO Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The total number of vacancies announced by the BTSC Bihar MO Recruitment is 6338 in which Specialist Medical Officier is 3706 and General Medical Officier is 2632.
Q.What is the last date to apply online for BTSC Bihar MO Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 24th May 2021.
You may also like to read this: