Assistant Sub Inspector in New Delhi – Central Industrial Security Force
Last modified : December 7, 2018
7 Jobs in Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2018
All the interested candidates searching for CISF jobs 2018 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2018 updates. Find more details and updates about CISF recruitment 2018, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2018 in India CISF recruitment 2018 page updated on 2018-12-07
Assistant Sub Inspector in New Delhi – Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2018
Central Industrial Security Force invites application for the position Assistant Sub Inspector etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Central Industrial Security Force before 2018-12-15
|CISF Recruitment 2018||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||519 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||2018-12-15|
Qualification in Details:
1. Position Name: Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive).
2. Educational Qualification: Graduation from any recognized University. Clean Record: The candidates must have good ACRs for last 05 years and should have unblemished service record till the issue of offer of appointment.
2. Service Eligibility: Candidate should have completed five years of regular service including basic training in the grade or five years cornbined regular service as Constable/GD, Heac Constable/GD and Constable/TM as on 01.08.2018 as mentioned in Para-2 above.
3. Physical Standard:
a. Height – Male – 170 cm, Female – 157 cm.
b. Height For Candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir – Male – 165 cm, Female – 155 cm
c. Chest – Male: 80-85 Cm.Chest All candidates belonging to ST – 77-82 Cm.
a) Certificate in support of belonging to SC/ST & Hill areas or the format as prescribed in Appendix “C” & “D” circulated vide this Directorate letter No.E- 32017/3/06/RecW 934 dated 25.052006.
b) Matriculation certificate in support of date of birth
c) Plus two level of schooling (either through formal schooling for 12 years or through open school system) recognized by the Centrat/State Government for this purpose or its equivalent.
d) Degree certificate in support of educational qualification.
Central Industrial Security Force, Block No.13-CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Checking of Services Records, Written Examination, Physical measurement, Physical Efficiency Test, Detailed Medical Examination.
1. All eligible departmental candidates may submit their applicaticns duly filled in Appendix-A, B-1, B-2 & B-3 to their respective Unit Commanders by 15.12.2018 i.e., last date for receipt of applications from all eligible candidates by the Unit Ccmmanders shall be 15.12.2018. Candidates must ensure that applicant’s portion of Appendix-Å including Col.No.I to 13, Appendix B-l, B-2 & B-3 are filled in before appending his/her signature. Last date of receipt of the above applications by the respective DISG (Application Receiving Centre) as mentioned in Para 2 above shall be 22.12.2018.
2. Applications of eligible candidates who are posted in the units under the administrative control of DISG Plant or DISG DAE or DOS or Airports or BNS or GBS or SSG or HQRs or in Training Institutions will be forwarded directly to the respective Zonal DISG mentioned in Para-3 above by the respective Unit Comm anders instead of routing the same through their DlsG. For example, applications in respect of personnel posted in RAPS Kota or VSSC Thumba will be forwarded directly by the respective unit Commanders to DIG, NZ-I and DIG, SZ respectively instead of routing the same through DIG/DAE or DIG/DOS. Applications in respect of eligible departmental candidates posted in FHQrs will be forwarded to DIG, NZ-I, New Delhi through HQrs Estt Branch.
3. The respective Branch will forward applications of personnel attached with this Directorate, to their respective units from where the same will be forwarded to DIG, NZ-I, New Delhi after verifying the service particulars of the candidate. No application will be sent to Recruitment Branch. Unit Commander should ensure that the personnel on Election duty. temp duty. attachment dutv etc should be informed well in time. Forwarding of applications submitted by the individuals is the duty of concerned unit Commanders.