MICAT II 2021 Application Form can be filled till 20th January 2021. Result has been released on 23rd December 2020 for MICAT I. The exam is organised by Mudra Institute of communication, Ahmedabad (MICA). It is organized twice in a year in the month of December as MICAT I & January as MICAT II. Candidates will get admission in the Post Graduate Diploma in Management course (PGDM- C). Once candidates will qualify the exam they have to go through Group Exercise (GE) & PI (Personal Interview) round. CAT, XAT, GMAT qualified candidates will be eligible to apply for examination. Here we are providing details as exam dates, application form, its fee and much more regarding MICAT 2021.
MICAT 2021 Notifications – Application Till 20th Jan (MICAT-II)
MICAT-II 2021 Application Form has been started from 26th November 2020. Check here for application details.
MICAT-I 2021 Result has been released on 23rd December 2020. Check here for result details.
MICAT 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding MICAT Exam Dates:
|Application process||7th October 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||26th November 2020|
|Admit card availability||2nd December 2020|
|MICAT I exam||5th December 2020|
|Result/ score||23rd December 2020|
|Application process||26th November 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||20th January 2021|
|Admit card availability||27th January 2021|
|MICAT II exam||20th January 2021|
|Result/ score||14th February 2021|
|GE & PI shortlist||19th February 2021|
|GE & PI at MICA, Ahmedabad||9th & 10th March 2021|
|GE & PI shortlist at Bangalore & Mumbai||13th, 14th & 15th March 2021|
|GE & PI shortlist at Delhi & Kolkata||19th, 20th & 21st March 2021|
|Final result||Last week of March 2021|
MICAT 2021 Result
MICAT Result will get declare on website via online mode. The result declaration will be on 21st December 2020 & 14th February 2021 for MICAT I & MICAT II exam respectively.
Candidates will be able to check their result by entering application number & password. The result will contain all the details such as candidate’s name, roll number, marks scored in each subject, total marks, percentage and result status (pass or fail).
MICAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding MICAT Application Form:
- MICAT 2021 Application Form has been made available via online mode.
- No candidates receive any application form via post or courier.
- For MICAT I, candidates are able to fill the application form from 7th October 2020 to 26th November 2020.
- MICAT II application form has been made available from 26th November 2020 to 20th January 2021.
- Candidates must also upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- It is also necessary to provide email ID & phone number as all important information can be send to it.
- After filling all the required details in the application form, candidates must also take printout of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates are able to submit the application fee via online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- The application fee for MICAT exam will be Rs.1985.
MICAT Eligibility Criteria
Here we are providing details regarding MICAT 2021 eligibility criteria, candidates must go through it before filling its application form:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or Univeristy to be eligible.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for MICAT.
- To be eligible, candidates must have a valid score of CAT/ XAT/ GMAT 2020.
MICAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding MICAT Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: MICAT exam will be organized through online mode.
- No. of Questions: There will be total 144 questions in the examination.
- Time: Candidates will get 2 hours 45 minutes to solve the question paper.
- No. of Sections: Question paper will be divided in three sections.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark.
- Negative marking: 0.25 marks will get deduct for each incorrect answer.
The no. of questions in each section will be as mentioned below:
|Section||Parts||No. of Questions|
|Section A||Psychometric test||35|
|Section B||General Awareness||25|
|Divergent- Convergent Reasoning||39|
|Section C||Descriptive Test||4|
MICAT 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for MICAT 2021 will consist of 6 subjects. 6 subjects will be as Verbal Ability (VA), Quantitative Ability (QA), General Awareness (GA), Data Interpretation (DI), Divergent & Convergent thinking and General Awareness (GA).
Candidates are advised to go through information brochure for complete syllabus. It will be updated in our article whenever official will announce it.
Here we are providing some tips & tricks which will be helpful for candidates while preparing for MICAT:
- Write article for written test & maintain your speed by practicing.
- Revise basic Mathematics as it will play a vital role to score & rank.
- Candidates can also take magazines & newspaper for knowing current details.
- Attempt & practice from mock test.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
MICAT 2021 Admit Card
Admit card or hall ticket will be the mandatory item candidates will have to carry at the examination center. MICAT admit card will be made available on 2nd December 2020 whereas for MICAT II, it will get released on 27th January 2021. For both sessions, it will get released via online mode.
Candidates will have to visit the website & enter their login credentials to download hall ticket. All important details will be mentioned on it such as candidates name, roll no., exam date, centre, time, and all important instructions. Candidates are advised to read & follow the mentioned instructions.
GE & PI Rounds
MICAT Group exercise (GE) & Personal Interview (PI) rounds will be on 19th February 2021 for both sessions. To be eligible for admission, it will be necessary for candidates to qualify these rounds. In GE round, candidates will have to perform a group activity.
For PI round, there will be test for checking candidate’s communication skill, Knowledge, personality and last the passion for the course. After going through all the process, qualified candidates will be further called for counselling.
MICAT 2021 Admission Procedure
The admission procedure for MICAT 2021 will be organized in the month of March 2021. Final merit list will be on the basis of performance in GE & PI round.
In GE round, it will be compulsory to score 3.5 or more on a 5- point scale whereas in PI round, candidates must score 4 or more on a 5- point scale. It will be also depend on majority recommendation by all panel members of PI round.
In the last step, the final composite score will be calculated on the basis of three rounds. For final selection, CAT/ XAT/ GMAT must be 20%, MICAT- 30%, PI- 30%, and GE- 20%. After final selection, candidates have to verify the important documents & fees at the institutions to complete admission procedure.
If you have any other queries regarding MICAT 2021, then you can ask us by leaving your comment below in the comment box.