Alliance University 2021 Application Form has been released for MBA & B.Tech course. Admission into Alliance University will be offered into various UG, PG and doctoral level courses. The University conducts AUEET to offer admission into Engineering courses. Admission into Management, Law & Commerce fields will be offered through various entrance test organized by the university. Candidates will have to qualify entrance test to be eligible for admission into university & its affiliated colleges. Also, students will be provided admission based on national level scores in various courses. Here we are providing details such as exam dates, application form, its fee and much more regarding Alliance University Admission 2021.
Alliance University 2021 Notifications – Application Form Released
Alliance University 2021 Application Form has been released for B.Tech Programme. Click here to apply.
Alliance University 2021 Application Form has been released for MBA Programme. Click here to apply.
Various courses offered by Alliance University under UG & PG programmes are mentioned below:
UG Programmes: B.Tech, B.Tech (Lateral entry), BBA, B.A L.LB (Hons.), B.B.A, B.Com (Hons.), BFA and BBA L.LB (Hons.).
PG Programmes: PGDM, LL.M, M.Com, MBA, Executive PGDM and MFA.
Alliance University Admission 2021 Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding Alliance University Admission 2021 Dates:
|Application form releases||Started|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of January 2021 (4thweek of January for students opting Guwahati & Lucknow)|
|Entrance exam||Through GMAT/ CMAT/ NMAT/ CAT/ KMAT / XAT|
|Admission selection||4th week of January 2021|
|Application form commences||Started|
|Submission of application form||1st week of July 2021|
|Entrance Exam||1st week of July 2021|
|Admission selection||2nd week of August 2021|
Alliance University 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding Alliance University 2021 Application Form:
- Alliance University 2021 Application Form has been made available via online & offline mode.
- For MBA, candidates can fill the application form till last week of January 2021.
- For B.Tech, application form can be filled till first week of July 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates are advised to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Candidates are advised not to forget to provide valid/ working mail ID & phone number as all important information will be send to it.
- Class 10th & 12th mark sheet with work experience certificate must be attached with application form.
- Offline application form must be send to following given address with all required documents:
Office of Admissions,
Alliance college of Engineering & Design Alliance university,
Chandapura- Anekal Main Road,
Anekal, Bengaluru- 562106,
- Alliance University Application fee can be paid through both online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- For offline mode, Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn in favor of “Alliance University”, payable at Bengaluru.
- Candidates have to submit 1000/- as application fee.
- NRI & SAARC candidates have to submit Rs. 2000/-.
- Application fee for foreign candidates is US $ 50.
Alliance University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following eligibility norms before applying for Alliance University:
For B.Tech. Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have Physics &Mathematics as their mandatory subject along with any one among Bio-Technology, Chemistry, Biology/ Technical vocational subject in qualifying exam.
- Percentage: He/ she must score atleast 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST) in the qualifying marks.
- Diploma Holder’s: Diploma holding candidates will be also eligible to apply directly in 2nd year of B.Tech course.
- Candidates must qualify AUEET for admission into B.Tech.
For BBA Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify intermediate from any recognized board or university.
- Entrance exam: Candidates must have appeared in AMAT entrance exam organised by university for admission in MBA programme.
For MBA Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Entrance exam: To get admission in MBA,candidates must appear in AMAT entrance exam.
- Percentage: Appearing candidates must score atleast 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST) to be eligible for examination.
- National level exam: Candidates will be able to admission on the basis of GMAT/ CAT/ ATMA/ XAT/ CMAT/ NMAT/ AMAC
- Candidates will have to appear in AMAT entrance test organized by university in MBA program.
Alliance University 2021 Admission Procedure
Alliance University 2021 Admission Procedure will start on different dates for both MBA & B.Tech course. Candidates will be eligible to apply through both online & offline mode. Interested candidates must fill its application form & appear for entrance test conducted by university.
Candidates will have to appear in AUEET entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech course. For admission into BBA, candidates must appear in AUMAT entrance exam. Candidates seeking admission into MBA programme will have to appear in AMAT entrance exam conducted by university.
Alliance University 2021 Entrance Exam (AUEET)
The entrance exam will be organized via offline mode on different dates. AUEET entrance exam 2021 will be held separately for Engineering (B.Tech) & Management courses (MBA). For admission into B.Tech, AUEET will be organized. For admission into BBA, AUMAT will be organized. For admission into MBA, AMAT will be organized.
Entrance test will be organized in the month of May 2021. Candidates seeking admission into law courses, university will conduct A-CLAT entrance test.
Alliance University 2021 Merit List/ Result
The university will prepare Alliance University 2021 Merit List on the basis of entrance test scores or national level scores. The separate merit list will be prepared for each program. Authority will publish it after the completion of entrance test.
All rounds will be on the basis of rank secured in the merit list. Short-listed candidates will further have to appear for counselling & admission rounds.
Alliance University 2021 Counselling
Alliance University 2021 Counselling will be organized via online & offline mode. Shortlisted candidates will get separate call letter for counselling process. It will be necessary for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process.
Candidates will have to bring all required documents & have to submit counselling fee at the time of counselling. Candidate’s candidature will be cancelled if they not present at given date & time at the counselling venue.
Alliance University 2021 Admission
Alliance University 2021 Admission will include various stages such as entrance exam, merit list, personal Interview or seat allotment. Candidates will get a call for interview letter. Final admission will be offered to candidate’s after all three rounds as essay writing, presentation and PI.
Candidates will have to bring following documents at the time of admission for verification:
- Diploma Mark sheet
- Class 10th Mark sheet/ certificate
- Class 12th Mark sheet/ certificate
- Bachelor’s degree Mark sheet
- AUEET 2021 admit card
- AUEET 2021 score card
- Work experience proof (if any)
- National exam score card
Candidates having any other queries regarding Alliance University Admission 2021, can ask us by leaving your comment below.