AP ICET 2020 Counselling is starting from 24th January 2021. AP ICET is conducted on the behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher education by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati. Through AP ICET, candidates get admission in the first year of MBA & MCA course. Candidates must participate in the counselling conducted by the admission council for the various colleges located in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Here, candidates must get the AP ICET Counselling 2020 details in this article.
AP ICET 2020 Counselling – From 24th Jan
AP ICET 2020 Counselling Schedule has been released. The counselling is starting from 24th January 2021. Click here to view notice.
AP ICET 2020 counselling will be started from 24th January 2021. Candidates those who have cleared the entrance exam, are called for the counselling round.
To get admission in the institutions, it will be important for the candidates to appear in the counselling. The seats will be allotted on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance exam.
AP ICET 2020 Counselling Schedule
Candidates can check the official schedule for AP ICET counselling 2020 in below table.
|Counselling registration payment||24th January 2021
|Document Verification||25th to 29th January 2021|
|Freezing of options||–|
|Allotment of seats||–|
|From 1 to 7000||25th January 2021|
|From 7001 to 17000||27th January 2021|
|From 17001 to 29000||28th January 2021|
|From 29001 TO last||29th January 2021|
AP ICET 2020 Counselling Date
The merit rank obtained in AP ICET 2020 will be considered for the admission in academic session only. AP ICET counselling fee payment will be done from 24th January 2021.
It will be compulsory to attend counselling to get admission in the institutions. The seats will be allotted on the basis of rank of the candidate.
In the counselling session, candidates will have to select the college of their choice. Candidates those qualified in the entrance exam will be called for the counselling.
AP ICET 2020 Counselling Procedure
- Candidates will have to register on the website for the web based counselling.
- Candidates will be allowed to attend the counselling on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
- Candidates will have to select the college/stream according to their ranks and verify their documents online.
- After the verification process, candidates need to pay the counselling fee and get the receipt.
- The registration numbers (user Id) and password will be provided to the candidates for taking part in web counselling.
- Candidates will receive the allotment letter through SMS or email on their registered email ID and mobile number.
- With the allotment letter, candidates will have to report the allotted college for admission on due date and time with carrying the original documents.
AP ICET Admission 2020
The final allotment of the seats will be provided on fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down by the every college individually in Andhra Pradesh state.
Admission will be offered only to those candidates who have successfully attended the counselling procedure.
Candidates will have to report the allotted college with the allotment order letter. Candidates will have to submit the original documents of their academic qualification. Candidates will also have to submit the admission fee.
Documents to be submitted at the day of counselling
- AP ICET 2020 Hall Ticket
- AP ICET 2020 Rank Card
- 10th Mark sheet
- Degree mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
If you have any query regarding AP ICET 2020 Counselling, you can ask us by leaving your queries in below given comment box.