AFMC Nursing 2021 Application Form is releasing on 17th February 2021 through online mode. AFMC Nursing will be organized every year by the Armed Force Medical College (AFMC), Pune. It is a national level entrance exam which is conducted every year only for female category candidates. Admission will be offered to candidates in 4-year B.Sc. nursing course. Candidates will get admission on the basis of marks written exam & interview organized by AFMC, Pune. Here we are providing details such as application form, its fee and much more regarding AFMC Nursing Application Form 2021.
AFMC Nursing 2021 Application Form – Releasing On 17th Feb
AFMC Nursing 2021 Application Form is releasing from 17th February 2021. Link will be given here. Click here to get application subscribe alert.
Candidates must go through following details regarding AFMC Nursing 2021 Application Form:
- AFMC Nursing Registration will be started from 17th February 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form for AFMC Nursing 2021 will be 10th March 2021.
- Candidates will also have to provide valid/ working email ID & phone number in the application form as important information will be send to it.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature along with mentioned documents in prescribed format.
- Incomplete application form will lead to rejection so candidates must fill the form carefully.
- Authority will not provide any correction facility to rectify mistakes (if any) done in the application form. So, candidates must re-check & verify the details before submission.
- There will be no need to send any filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- Once application form will get completely filled, do not forget to take its print out for future use.
Documents required while filling application form:
- Class 10thmarksheet & passing certificate
- Class 12thmarksheet & passing certificate
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) proof
- Category certificate (if required)
- Nationality certificate
- Character certificate
- Parent’s income proof
- Credit card, debit card, net banking details for fee submission.
- Candidates will be able to submit application fee via online mode.
- Credit card, debit card or net banking method will be used via online mode.
- AFMC nursing application fee will be of Rs.750/- for all category candidates.
- In any case, application fee will be non-refundable.
AFMC Nursing Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for AFMC Nursing:
- Nationality: Indian national citizen candidates will be eligible to apply for examination.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for AFMC Nursing.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry & Biology with English as their mandatory subject in the qualifying examination.
- Percentage: He/ she must score at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Gender: Only female category candidates will be able to apply for B.Sc. Nursing course.
- Height: Applying candidates must not be less than 148cm. 5cm relaxation will be given to North East candidates.
- Age Limit: He/ she must be born between 1/ 10/ 1995 to 30/9/ 2003.
- Fitness: Applying candidates must be physically fit. It will be checked by Medical Board of Military Medical Officer.
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in qualifying exam in year 2021 will be also eligible to apply for AFMC Nursing 2021.
AFMC Nursing Dates 2021
Candidates must check following table regarding AFMC Nursing 2021 official application dates:
|Notification releases||14th February 2021|
|Application form releases||17th February 2021|
|Submission of application form||10th March 2021|
|AFMC Nursing 2021 exam||3rd week of April 2021|
How to Apply for AFMC Nursing
Candidates must follow following steps while filing AFMC Nursing application form:
- Visit official website (Link will be provided above)
- Fill basic details such as name, parent’s name, category, mail ID and phone number.
- Candidates will receive application number & password on registered mail ID & number.
- Using the given login credentials proceed to complete the application process.
- Also fill educational, address & other details.
- Now upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Photograph size must be between 5KB to 20 KB.
- Size of signature must be between 5KB to 10 KB.
- After uploading of images, proceed to submit the application fee.
- Once fee will get submit, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take printout of confirmation page & keep it safe until admission.
Go through above article for detail information regarding AFMS Nursing 2021 application form. We have provided all required details such as application form details, its mode, fee & its mode and much more. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill each mentioned eligibility norms as form will be accepted only of eligible candidates. Do not forget to follow the mentioned steps while applying to avoid any kind of rejection
If you have any other query regarding AFMC Nursing 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.