Recruitment and Assessment Centre Shortly Known as RAC. However, RAC Notification 2019 has Released a Recruitment for Scientist’B’ Vacancies. Every Year RAC Recruitment 2019 has Invites Online Applications from Graduation/Post Graduation Completed Candidates. In This Year also Inviting the Applications for RAC Scientist Jobs Notification. So Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online for Recruitment and Assessment Centre Notification 2019. However, The RAC Online Application Dates has Started from 03rd August to 22nd August 2019. Presently, we have also Mentioned the Eligible Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, and How to Apply are Available Below.
|Number of Vacancies||258 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for RAC Recruitment 2019
|Age Limit||Maximum 35 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation / Post Graduation Degree in Relevant Stream and have Valid Gate Score.|
|Application Fee||General Rs.100/-, SC & ST No Fee|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
How to Apply for RAC Scientist’B’ Notification 2019
- Visit RAC Official Web Portal
- Click on Notification and Read the Official Notification
- Then Eligible Candidates Fill the Application Form
- And Pay the Application Fee through Online Mode
- Then Click on Submit or Enter
- Now the Filled Application Form will appear on the Screen
- Check and Download their Filled Application Form
- Finally, Take a Printout for Further Reference.